- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 2 leeks sliced into bite sized pieces
- 3 scallions cut into bite sied pieces
- 1 red capsicum thinly sliced
- vegetable oil for frying and driling
- soy and sesame dipping sauces
- 125 grams all purposeflour
- 2 tbs of rice flour
- 2 tbs of potato starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame seeds toasted
- 240 ml water
- Heat the sesame oil in a saucepan and saute vegetables for 1 minute over medium heat. Transfer to a dish to cool.
- Combine the batter ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth. The batter should be pouring consistency and not too thick.
- Heat the frying pan and grease with a little oil. Pour a ladel full of batter into the pan and spread to make a thin crepe.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the veggies over the crepe and press gently with a spatula.
- Drizzle a little of the oil around the sides of the crepe and cook over a medium heat for 1 minute. Flip over and cook the other side for 1 minute, then slide onto a serving dish.
- Repeat process to make 4 in total
- Serve with dipping sauces.